Saturday 12 November 2016

akpors the preacher

Akpos: Hello Girl
Chichi: Hello!
Akpos: Do you have a
boyfriend?
Chichi: Nope. I don't want to
have a boyfriend. Akpos: oh no!!!! Remember
Genesis 2:18
The
Lord God said, “It is not good
for the man to be
alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
Chichi: But I don't love you.
Akpos: no, u just have to love
me, remember 1 John
4:8 "Who ever does not love
does not know God,
because God is love."
Chichi: But how can I be sure that you're
loyal and
honest?
Akpos: Mark 13:31 says "Heaven and earth
will pass away, but my words
will never pass
away."
Chichi: But I'm busy, I'm still
studying. Akpos: yes dear but Ecclesiastes 3:1 said
"There is
a time for everything, and a
season for every
activity under the heaven."
Chichi: But why me? There are alot of girls
out
there.
Akpos: Proverbs 31:29 "Many
women do
noble things, but you surpass them all."
Chichi: But what is in me that
you like?
Akpos: Song of Solomon 4:7
"You are altogether
beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in
you."
Chichi: no ooo, I'm not
beautiful. Akpos: Proverbs 31:30
"Charm is deceptive,
and beauty is fleeting; but a
woman who fears
the Lord is to be praised."
Chichi: Why all dis?
Akpos: 2 Corinthians 2:4 "For
I wrote you outof
great distress and anguish of heart and
with many
tears, not to grieve you but to
let you know
the depth of my love for you." Chichi,
waoooo, i'm flattered,
i think i love u,
let's
start with u buying me an
Iphone 6. Akpos: no dear, remember 1 John
2:15...."Love not
the world, neither the things
that are in the
world
Chichi: Omg!!! That reminds me, you have no
job as well...
Akpos: Don't worry, Genesis
22:8 says GOD
WILL
PROVIDE.

2 comments:

Learn something new

When you learn something new, especially something that's not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing.