Friday 9 December 2016

‘I Will Play For Madrid’- Dortmund Star Aubameyang Insists

Borussia Dortmund star, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has revealed he “made a promise” to his grandfather that he would play for Real Madrid after a fantastic performance at the Santiago Bernabeu Wednesday.
Aubameyang scored a goal and assisted another in the 2-2 Champions League draw last night.
The player is under contract at Signal Iduna Park until 2020 but insisted he intends to fulfill a promise made to his family.
He told beIN Sports,
“Yes [I still want to play for Real], it’s a promise I made to my grandfather.
“Right now, I feel very good at Dortmund but in the future, we’ll see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn something new

When you learn something new, especially something that's not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing.