Thursday 8 December 2016

New convert:TONTO DIKEH

Tonto Dikeh Becomes Born Again Christian: I Have Given My Life To Christ I’m Not Ashamed To Say I’m Saved
The beautiful actress who is now enjoying marital bliss under the roof of her extremely wealthy hubby has rededicated her life to Christ.
Tonto Dikeh who has dedicated her life to serving humanity through her husband’s foundation made her conversion public after re-tweeting the words of born again singer Lynxx that says serving God is not boring.
Tontolet who applauded Lynxx for his bold statement on salvation also dropped these words:
“Thank you so much Lynxx. Proud of You.. #TeamCelebrityBornAgains #Called by God #NOT ASHAMED TO SAY I AM SAVED #AM SAVED”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn something new

When you learn something new, especially something that's not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing.