Saturday 12 November 2016

mothers

MY BABE: I love you with all my heart
ME: I love you too
MY BABE: You promise to love me forever?
ME: Yes, i promise
MY BABE: Will you give me your heart?
ME: I'm sorry baby..
MY BABE: YOu mean you dont love me?
ME: It's not like that
MY BABE: Then what?
ME: Someone has won my heart with her tenderness, purest of love, care, supports, name it..
MY BABE: (burst into tears, after some time, she ask me) And you want to leave me n marry her?
ME: I wish i can, but i can't.
MY BABE: Why???
ME: Because she's my MOTHER.
What about you, do you love your MOTHER??? If you do, pls Type "I LOVE MUM"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn something new

When you learn something new, especially something that's not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing.